7 Days Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India
WHAT IS MEDITATION?
Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception, self-concept and well-being. Focused methods include paying attention to the breath, to an idea or feeling such as loving-kindness, or to a mantra.
Some of our Meditation Techniques Can Help you in Your Daily Life.
FACILITIES & INCLUSIONS
- Yogant Foundation School certification
- Attached bathroom with each room
- Hot and cold water facility for drinking and shower
- Two times Indian vegetarian meals
- Two times Tea (Indian, green, black) everyday
- Yoga mats provided for the practice
- Small library for study and making notes
- Yoga purification kit
- Wi-Fi facility inside the campus
Our Ashram Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are the following :
The following rules and regulations to be considered by the students to successfully complete the course and become certified. Students may get expelled from the class if they infringe the rules below and they will not get certificate for the course, nor will there be any refund of the course fee:
We all have to follow some of rules during yoga class:
1 . In order to respect the local culture and minimize distraction from sadhana, we ask that you respect the dress code, even on balconies and in the gardens.
2 . Generally, shoulders and legs should be covered – no tank tops or singlets. Please wear white , yallow or pink color or any light colors . Avoid black , blue or any dark colors sourndeing of the ashram.
- Married couples can share room.
- 2 women can share a room.
- 2 men can share a room.
- Unmarried Men and Women cannot share a room together.