7 Days Silence Retreat in Rishikesh, India
All spiritual seekers are invited to join in for a silent retreat at Yogant Foundation for self reflection and meditation to find your inner self and enjoy the blissfulness within yourself.
FACILITIES & INCLUSIONS
- Yogant Foundation School certification
- Attached bathroom with each room
- Hot and cold water facility for drinking and shower
- Two times Indian vegetarian meals
- Two times Tea (Indian, green, black) everyday
- Yoga mats provided for the practice
- Small library for study and making notes
- Yoga purification kit
- Wi-Fi facility inside the campus
Our Ashram Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are the following :
The following rules and regulations to be considered by the students to successfully complete the course and become certified. Students may get expelled from the class if they infringe the rules below and they will not get certificate for the course, nor will there be any refund of the course fee:
We all have to follow some of rules during yoga class:
1 . In order to respect the local culture and minimize distraction from sadhana, we ask that you respect the dress code, even on balconies and in the gardens.
2 . Generally, shoulders and legs should be covered – no tank tops or singlets. Please wear white , yallow or pink color or any light colors . Avoid black , blue or any dark colors sourndeing of the ashram.
- Married couples can share room.
- 2 women can share a room.
- 2 men can share a room.
- Unmarried Men and Women cannot share a room together.